The Comparison: Folding tent vs Folding tent with awningAt first glance the only difference between the classical folding tent and the folding tent with awning is just the awning. But on a second glance you notice that the latter has a lot more advantages. We will make the comparison for you and then you can decide for yourself which kind of tent is most suitable for your needs.
When buying a tent, for many people the question is not just which size the tent should be, but also whether it should have an awning attached or not. To help you make the decision, we have drawn up a comparison...
The advantages of a folding tent with awning
- More covered area for the same size Folding tents with attached awnings offer more covered area for the same size. In practical terms, that means that with a 3x3m folding tent, the canopy provides an extra covered area of 9.5m². And, for you that means that they give you a total covered area of more than 18m².
- Neither customers nor products are exposed to weather conditions The canopy creates additional protection from sun and rain around your tent. That means your products can be on-site all the time and don’t need to be moved again and again when it rains or the sun’s too strong. Your customers will also appreciate the comfort of the additional covering so that you can enjoy a pleasant chat with them at any time.
- Striking appearance with more room for your advertising With a folding tent with canopy, you have killed two birds with one stone. On the one hand you attract attention with the unusual roof shape and on the other hand you can take advantage of the extra space for your advertising posters. So you’re sure to be noticed.
The possible applicationsIn principle, you can use both folding tents for any occasion but we particularly recommend the use of folding tents with canopies for frequent appearances at markets, trade fairs, shows and similar events.
The canopy makes all the differenceAt MASTERTENT, all the folding tents are made from the same materials so that there is no difference in quality and functionality with both models. The colour range of the structures and the fabric colours and the sizes available are all the same. That means that every folding tent is available in every colour and size with and without canopy. The only difference between the classical folding tent and the folding tent with awning is the automatically opening awning – that’s only available at MASTERTENT!
- Only at MASTERTENT does the awning open automatically
In contrast to the competition, at MASTERTENT the awning is integrated into the roof, so there’s no unwieldy attachment set-up or loose parts. So, both the classical folding tent and the folding tent with awning can be set up in just 1 minute without any tools. The awning simply opens up along with the rest so there’s no additional effort for you. And this also saves valuable time.
- Roof projection from 65cm to 80cm
The awning can be selected just on one side or on up to 4 sides, as required. Depending on how many awnings you select, the roof projection varies from 65 cm to 80 cm per awning.
Here you will find both models in detail: