Upgrade your camping life with Mastertent camping gazebos. They will reliably shelter you - day after day.
Did you ever think about buying a camping gazebo and are wondering about how to select the camping gazebo that fits your needs best? We provide you with an overview of the must-have accessories and features a pop-up camping gazebo definitely needs to have. Read on and get inspired!
1. Your Camping Gazebo Needs to be Waterproof.
Rainy day 1 was still cosy, rainy day 2 was manageable but meanwhile high spirits and the mood for board games are gone? Then we strongly recommend extending your caravan with a waterproof camping gazebo as a caravan awning.
The waterproof camping gazebo offers additional outdoor space and enough protected area to enjoy your camping trip even in bad weather. As a personal retreat area or playground for the kids - the waterproof camping gazebo as a caravan awning is a good mood guarantor.
Rule number one for choosing a camping gazebo?
Make sure that the tent fabric of the camping gazebo is 100% waterproof. Do camping gazebos from Mastertent meet this requirement? Of course!
Our waterproof camping gazebos are made of the high-quality Oxford polyester fabric. The fabric is certified according to the EN-Norm 13501 and therefore meets the highest quality standards. It goes without saying that it is tearproof too and provides reliable protection against gusts of wind.
2. Choose a Camping Gazebo With Sides to Enjoy Privacy.
You are a passionate long-term camper and love the company of new people and engaging talks at the camping site, but there are still days when you want to be just on your own. Or did you ever have a neighbour who was always goggling and always had something to criticize - just a nuisance? Then you definitely need a camping gazebo with sidewalls.
The second reason why you should decide on a camping gazebo with sidewalls are all those bad-weather days. Waterproof camping gazebos with sides can serve as a reliable outdoor room extension with indoor-advantages.
Why you should choose camping gazebo sidewalls from Mastertent?
- Our camping gazebo sides are fixed with Velcro and can be opened or closed in a flash whenever you wish. So you can decide for or against neighbours depending on your mood.
- Moreover, our broad assortment includes seven different sidewall styles. Whether you prefer camping gazebo sides with windows, at half-height or entirely closed. We have them all.
3. Decide on a Camping Gazebo with Mosquito Net.
The windows of our camping gazebo sides can be equipped with a mosquito net. This way the annoying bloodsuckers stay outside although the fresh air still gets inside the tent.
With your camping gazebo with screen, you can enjoy your summer evenings with ice cream or beer without wasps and mosquitoes.
4. Go for a Lightweight Camping Gazebo - It saves effort and nerves.
Permanent campers know it. Camping is only fun when the camping equipment is handy and functional. A heavy gazebo, which is simply inconvenient to transport and set up, should not be an option for you either. Therefore, when buying a portable camping gazebo, we recommend paying attention to its weight and pack size.
Makes sense, but you are afraid that lightweight camping gazebos lack the necessary stability? Mastertent lightweight aluminium camping gazebos are windproof at speeds of up to 100 km/h. They won’t get blown away with the first winds. Of course, the weight of the tents also depends on the size of the gazebo. But generally aluminium tents are three times lighter than steel tents.
Besides, the lightweight camping gazebos by Mastertent have also extra compact packing sizes compared with industry standard. Additional transport wheels simplify the transport from A to B further.
Pop-up Camping Gazebo Versus Classic Camping Awning.
Classic camping awnings are attached directly to the caravan. Mastertent's smart camping awnings, or pop-up camping gazebos, are set up separately from the vehicle. The decisive advantage: Mastertent's pop-up camping gazebos are much more flexible and versatile in use.
- You are not a permanent camper? Then you can use your pop-up camping gazebo not only as a camping awning but also as a garden tent in your own garden at home. Your waterproof camping gazebo may even be used as a mobile terrace roofing or terrace gazebo.
- You are a permanent camper? Then our pop-up camping gazebos win the head-to-head race with the fixed camping awnings simply by their "adaptability". Since the pop-up camping gazebos are not fixed directly to the vehicles, they can easily be installed in front of any caravan model. Our camping gazebos for permanent campers are therefore a long-term investment, which can also be used in case of caravan changes or for sites with unfavourable dimensions.
- You are a long-term camper and sell handcrafted objects? Then our waterproof camping gazebos serve not only as camping awnings for caravans, but also as market tents at art and craft markets.